Director of Operations
- Accredited Appraiser (AACI)
Appraisal Institute of Canada, Certificate Number 4286
- Broker of Record - Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB), Concord Realty
- Professional Land Economist, Member of the Ontario Association of Land Economists
Contact Oksana Vialykh:
905-660-9288 ext. 829
- Director of Operations, D. Bottero & Associates Limited, February 2008 – Present; Preparation of Appraisal Reports for range of property types, including varying density residential development projects, ICI lands, agricultural and environmentally protected lands, commercial plazas, industrial complexes and residential apartment buildings. These reports were completed to assist for a series of purposes including acquisition/sale, mortgage financing, expropriation, cash-in-lieu of parkland dedication payment, arbitration, litigation, asset valuation and taxation related matters. Appeared before and qualified by the Superior Court of Ontario as an expert witness
- Principal, Lynx Machinery & Equipment Appraisal, October 2019 – Present; Preparation of Appraisal Reports for range of machinery and equipment valuation services, including individual assets, office equipment, heavy machinery, manufacturing equipment, laboratory/medical class assets, agricultural and agri-business equipment, production lines and automotive facilities. Assisting clients with appraisals for their business valuation needs, insolvency, financing/ leasing, partnership separations and litigation/ arbitration related matters.
- Broker of Record, Concord Realty Group Inc, Brokerage, October 2016 – Present; Facilitation of commercial/residential transactions, including development land, improved multi-unit residential properties, leasing/sales of industrial and office properties. Day to day operation of the brokerage, including management, training and organization. Assisting in contract negotiations.
- Principal, Premier Realty Consulting Ltd., July 2015 – Present ; Development and realty consulting services provided for development projects, facilitation of consultant contracts, review of contracts, research into potential acquisitions, feasibility analysis.
- Associate Broker, Royal LePage Real Estate Professionals, August 2002 – October 2016
- AIC Post-Graduate Certificate Program in Real Property Valuation (AACI) - University of British Columbia (2008)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Schulich School of Business, York University (2005)
- Real Estate Broker Licensing Course/Real Estate Licensing Course (2001) - Ontario Real Estate Association
- Qualified for and to provided expert opinion evidence before the Ontario Superior Courts of Justice
- Prepared and provided expert advice in arbitration hearings
Valuations & Consulting for Real Estate
For 36 years, we have provided appraisals and realty consulting services for a variety of clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area.