AIC Candidate Member
- Appraisal Institute of Canada, AIC Candidate Member since 2014
- Registered Salesperson, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) (2009)
- Registered Salesperson, Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB) (2009)
Contact Ejona Qylafi:
- Assistance in and preparation of Appraisal Reports for a wide range of property types, D. Bottero & Associates Limited, August 2013 – Present
- Registered Salesperson (Awarded the Royal LePage President’s Gold Award 2017), Royal LePage Real Estate Professionals, November 2009 – Present; Involved in the transaction of a variety of residential, investment and commercial properties.
- Research and assisting in preparation of Appraisal Reports, D. Bottero & Associates Limited, August 2011 – August 2012
- Administrative and Legal Assistant, Legal Aid Ontario, Flemington Community Legal Services, 2008 – 2011; Gathered statistical data for budget preparations; assisted in landlord and tenant disputes, social assistance and immigration cases; and promoted Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO) publications within the community.
- AIC Post-Graduate Program, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI), University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business, 2011 +
- First Year, University of Ottawa, Common Law, 2012 – 2013
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, York University, 2007 - 2011
- Real Estate Courses, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), 2008 - 2010