- Accredited Appraiser (AACI)
Appraisal Institute of Canada, Certificate Number 3033
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member Number 6658326
- Professional Land Economist (PLE)
The Association of Ontario Land Economists, Member Certificate Number 562
Contact Dino Bottero:
- Assistant to the Manager, Planning & Development, Tridel Limited, 1970 - 1974.
- Manager of Gracefield Homes Limited which was a member of the Toronto Home Builders Association and the Housing & Urban Development Association of Canada, 1974 to 1980; during which time I developed and constructed residential product and commercial/industrial buildings and rezoned lands for alternate uses within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- President of Premier Appraisals Limited, 1981 to 1985.
- President of D. Bottero & Associates Limited, 1985 to present.
- President of Evergreen Development Consultants Limited, 1990 to present.
- Participant in various land development and new housing ventures in the GTA.
- City of Vaughan Non-Profit Housing Corporation, Chairman, 1992 to 2010.
- Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union, Chairman, 2000 to July 2003, Director, July 2003 to Present.
- Villa Leonardo Gambin Nursing Home, Director, November 2020 to Present.
- Provincially appointed Industry Member, (Ontario New Home Warranty Program) of the Commercial Registration Appeal Tribunal, 1999 to 2006.
- Urban Studies (B.A.) - York University (1974)
- Professional Development Courses relating to the Appraisal of Real Estate
- Prepared in excess of 200 Valuation Reports intended to assist in litigation related matters
- Qualified to provide expert opinion evidence for arbitration, Board of Negotiations, Superior Courts of Justice and other tribunals.
- Guest Lecturer of the Ontario Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada regarding Highest and Best Use of development land and Valuation of retirement communities.
- Guest Lecturer of the Toronto Chapter of the Appraisal Institute of Canada respecting the Role of Appraiser as Project Monitor.