D. BOTTERO & ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Property Valuation and Realty Consulting Services
RICK A. MICHALSKI
QUALIFICATIONS OF RICK A. MICHALSKI, AACI, P.APP.
- Accredited Appraiser (AACI, P. App.)
Appraisal Institute of Canada, Certificate Number 3604
- Successfully completed a series of professional development courses through the Appraisal Institute of Canada, including "Appraisal Ethics", and "Mock Trial - Testifying as an Expert Witness".
- Completed professional development courses relating to contract law, management, economics, accounting and finance as offered by Brock University, and the University of Waterloo.
- D. Bottero & Associates Limited, Concord, Ontario
Professional Appraiser (1996 - Present)
- Howard Hiscox & Associates, Markham, Ontario
Real Estate Appraiser (1991 - 1996)
- Completed Appraisals involving a variety of residential, commercial, industrial, and investment properties for the purposes of purchase and sale, mortgage financing, insurance, rental and valuation arbitration, and capital gains.
- Geographic areas covered for these assignments include the Greater Toronto Area, Niagara Region, Simcoe County, Hastings County, Regional Municipality of Waterloo, and the Regional Municipality of Hamilton-Wentworth.
- Has completed Realty Consulting Assignments relating to potential expropriation, marketing, and redevelopment of various types of real estate, along with analysis of Highest and Best Use for development land.
- Active member of the Admissions Committee of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (Toronto Chapter).
- Co-lecturer for the June 2001 course "Candidates Final Interview".