D. BOTTERO & ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Property Valuation and Realty Consulting Services
DINO P. BOTTERO
QUALIFICATIONS OF DINO P. BOTTERO, B.A., AACI
PROFESSIONAL LAND ECONOMIST
- Accredited Appraiser (AACI)
Appraisal Institute of Canada, Certificate Number 3033
- Professional Land Economist (PLE)
The Association of Ontario Land Economists, Certificate Number 562
- Urban Studies (B.A.) - York University
- Professional Development Courses relating to the Appraisal of Real Estate
- Assistant to the Manager, Planning & Development, Tridel Limited, 1970 - 1974.
- Manager of Gracefield Homes Limited which was a member of the Toronto Home Builders Association and the Housing & Urban Development Association of Canada, 1974 to 1980; during which time I developed and constructed residential product and commercial/industrial buildings and rezoned lands for alternate uses within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- President of Premier Appraisals Limited, 1981 to 1986.
- President of D. Bottero & Associates Limited, 1986 to present.
- President of Evergreen Development Consultants Limited, 1990 to present.
- Participant in various land development and new housing ventures in the GTA.
- City of Vaughan Non-Profit Housing Corporation, Chairman, 1992 to present.
- Italian Canadian Savings and Credit Union, Chairman, 2000 to July 2003, Director, July 2003 to Present.
- Provincially appointed Industry Member, (Ontario New Home Warranty Program) of the Commercial Registration Appeal Tribunal, 1999 to 2006.
- Qualified for and appeared before the Supreme Court of Ontario and other tribunals as an expert witness in matters of property valuation.
Guest Lecturer of the Ontario Association of the Appraisal Institute of Canada regarding Highest and Best Use of development land and Valuation of retirement communities. Guest Lecturer of the Toronto Chapter of the Appraisal Institute of Canada respecting the Role of Appraiser as Project Monitor.